Saturday, July 25, 2015

Shopping for Vintage Style Bathroom Decor

Today woke up early, got dressed and was up out the door at 7:30 AM.   Presently the weather is extremely hot so I wanted to get my shopping done.  I Shopped at the antique mall because I was looking for the cut glass perfume bottles, did not find any so I went  to Hobby Lobby to shop for vintage style bathroom decor.
I really like Hobby Lobby because their inventory is always current, with new merchandise coming in weekly so whenever you shop there everything looks fresh. They also have great sales.  
Decorate bathroom with silk flowers in a ceramic vase

This week I was working on updating my guest bathroom and needed some cute décor items to add some pop to the room. I found a silk fern in a ceramic planter that was on sale and it was exactly what I needed for on top of my linen cabinet. I also found a night light that was shaped like a vintage bathtub and bought it.

Here is a video that offers some decorating tips for vintage style bathroom.



I left Hobby Lobby and thought I would go to the mall but changed my mind and headed home. Knew that there was a sale at zazzle.com and thought I would shop there and take advantage of their store-wide discount/coupons.  I am happy that I checked out zazzle because I found some cute decorations for my guest bathroom.

Here a few of my finds:


Vintage Bathroom Posters


Old Fashioned Bathroom Poster
Old Fashioned Bathroom Poster by wildapple
View Bath Posters online at zazzle

Glass Tile Bath Poster
Glass Tile Bath Poster by wildapple
Check out more Bath Posters at Zazzle

Delicate Vintage French "Le Bain"
Bathroom Decor Soap Dispenser
Delicate Vintage French "Le Bain" Bathroom Decor Soap Dispenser by riverme
Check out more Bathroom Toothbrush Holder and Soap Dispenser Set at Zazzle





No comments: