Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Are You Mad About Plaid Home Decor

When I think of dressing in a cozy and warm shirt I think of plaid, so it is only natural to want to decorate my home's family space with plaid. You bet I am mad about plaid home décor because it is a classic look that is eye-appealing and sure does make a winter room look warm.

Are you mad about plaid home decor and want to learn more about how to decorate your home space? 

Here is a home set that I designed. It features red tartan home accessories by PL design.  You can see by this living room design that the plaid home accessories make the room look cozy.  I recommend that you decorate your home with a variety of throw pillows; plaids and solids that are classic square, round, and other.  I like to stage the sofa with contrast behind the pattern, but you can play with it and create your own designer look. 

Throw pillows make your sofa and chair look more appealing do you agree?







Know that PLdesign is a gifted designer who creates the most beautiful Tartan home decorations. Her throw pillows are so nice that you could give them as a gift and the recipient would be thrilled. 


Here are a few of my favorite plaid home décor accessories by PLdesign.  Note: if you like what you see but prefer to view in high resolution at the designer's online shop, CLICK on the highlighted text to view or buy.  










1 comment:

PLdesign said...

Thank you for featuring our items! :)