Home Decor by Zazzle

Home + Pets

Sunday, September 17, 2017

Decorating Guest Bedroom for Christmas

This year I want to decorate my guest bedroom in red, green and white color scheme for the Christmas and the winter season. Since my husband and I enjoy nature and would like to add red holly berries, evergreen trees, pine cones and white to represent snow as my decorations for the guest bedroom.  I like the idea of winter decorations since I can leave them up after the Christmas season has ended.

Here is a Christmas bedroom set that I put together for one of my customers.  This set shows you how to decorate with a red and white color scheme.

Christmas Poinsettia Bedroom by sgolis featuring glass ornaments

One way to add Christmas to your bedroom is to buy a new bed ensemble or cover your bed with a solid color; red, green or white comforter that will complement your holiday color scheme. 

I shopped online at amazon.com and found lovely quilt sets. Here is one I think will go well with my iron bed in the Victorian designed guest bedroom. This comforter has red berries, green balsam tree leaves on a white background. I really like this bed ensemble because of the pattern, I can leave it up throughout the winter season.
Shop for Holly Berry bed ensemble here
Accessorize the winter season bedroom by adding Christmas decorations. Set a mini Christmas tree for your nightstand or side table. Then instead of having a night light on you would light up the tree. The lights from the tree will create a Christmas ambiance.

Vintage style decorated Christmas tree that would be lovely in a gues bedroom.



Other:

Accessorize your bed with throw pillows. I have 4 on my bed as they are needed to support a sore back or for head support. Shop for a pattern that will go with your bed ensemble.  Here is a red accent pillow that I designed.  You may customize this pillow by adding your own graphics and words. 



Red Accent Pillow with Gold Christmas Tree




No comments: