Home Decor by Zazzle

Home + Pets

Friday, December 1, 2017

Royal Blue and Gold Christmas Decor


Make a statement this year and decorate your Christmas tree and home with a royal blue and gold color scheme. The blue color represents the night sky and gold snowflake represents elegance.

Recently a customer contacted me and requested a royal blue and gold snowflake print on a round accent pillow, table runner, and ornament. She wanted a few accessories to accent her royal blue with gold living space where she had her Christmas tree. 

I created the blue and gold home accessories from a public domain photograph of a gold textured snowflake pin (jewelry). I layered the gold snowflake over the royal blue background. An additional layer was added to create white glitter. The white glitter represents the snow.

The royal blue and gold snowflake pattern home decor is popular this year and thought it would be good to create a home set to show my customers and followers on this blog how the home accessories compliment a blue color scheme Christmas space. I think the home set with blue and gold accents is beautiful. What do you think? Will you be decorating your home this year with a blue color scheme?

If you like what you see you can click the link below the image to view all at my zazzle store.




Royal Blue and Gold Christmas designed by sgolis
Shop for gold snowflake decoration below



3 comments:

Angie said...

I do love this blue!

Martha said...

I love the royal blue and gold décor!

The Savvy Age said...

Love the color combo!