Saturday, November 9, 2013

Wild Bird Christmas Tree Ornaments

When it comes to decorating for Christmas many people will decorate with the traditional holiday theme of red or green while others who enjoy nature, will decorate with a wild bird theme.  The wild bird theme will appeal to the nature lover and is perfect for a home is a rustic but also looks nice in a cottage or cabin by the lake.

This year I will be decorating a bird theme table top Christmas tree for my friend.  Her home is a 1938 farmhouse and I think this type of tree theme will be perfect.    I plan on and adding bird nests that I have gathered from the woods, pine cones, as well as bird shaped ornaments that clip onto the tree branches.  

I plan on shopping at zazzle.com this year because I saw that they have some lovely painted bird ornaments.  I think that the wild bird theme Christmas tree in my clients kitchen will add cozy ambiance to the the space. .  

Here are wild bird ornaments from zazzle that I recommend for a bird theme tree.


Winter Birds Christmas Tree Ornament
Winter Birds Christmas Tree Ornament by Spice 
Find unique Christmas ornaments at Zazzle.com



View more Background Ornaments at zazzle.com





Christmas, Cardinal Bird, Snow, Ornament
Christmas, Cardinal Bird, Snow, Ornament by GrandmaDee 
Check out Christmas Ornaments online at zazzle


Warbler in Snow With Christmas Holly: Art Christmas Ornament
Warbler in Snow With Christmas Holly: Art Christmas Ornament by joyart 
Create personalized picture Christmas ornaments at zazzle.com
Antique Audubon Painted Bunting Christmas Ornament
Antique Audubon Painted Bunting Christmas Ornament by antiqueart
See more Doodlefly Ornaments at zazzle.com
Chickadee in the Snow Christmas Ornament
Chickadee in the Snow Christmas Ornament by funnaturephotography
Browse more Chickadees Ornaments at Zazzle

Cardinal in Winter Snow Ornament
Cardinal in Winter Snow Ornament by Susang6
Browse more Cardinal Ornaments at Zazzle

No comments: