Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Vintage Style Easter Accessories for Kitchen

When it comes to decorating my  client’s home for Easter I need to gather products that have a vintage flair. Her home is an historic farmhouse and the ambiance is so cozy.  This year I was hired to decorate the kitchen with vintage style Easter accessories and I think this project is going to be fun.

When it comes to decorating this kitchen I plan to display vintage styled plates in her hutch and hang Easter coffee mugs on the hutch hooks. Then I will accent the hutch with small seasonal decor items that I shop for at the antique store or add Jim Shore Easter basket with eggs that I found at Hallmark.com.

For the country style round table I will add a centerpiece of forsythia flowers and flameless battery operated votive candles as well as Godiva chocolate Easter eggs, rabbits and other seasonal accessories.


If you enjoy decorating your home with vintage style products, then here are zazzle.com home decor finds that I recommend for your vintage style Easter kitchen.




Decorate your walls with Easter flowers poster




Victorian Easter Bunnies wall clock makes a nice accent for your kitchen.



Accent your hutch or backers rack with vintage style plates, They will look lovely when you set your table with them too.




Little Bird Plate with Border
Little Bird Plate with Border by vintageamerican


Mix and match placemats for a festive tablesetting


Vintage Easter Place Mat
Vintage Easter Place Mat by whaleriders6


Add some springtime cheer to you kitchen with vintage style kitchen towels




Vintage Rabbit and Roses Towels
Vintage Rabbit and Roses Towels by VintageArtBazaar
Look at more Baby birds Kitchen Towels at zazzle

Here is another kitchen towel that is vintage and adorable



Oh so pretty vintage Easter basket kitchen towels




Vintage Rabbit and Roses Towels





View this YouTube.com video for other Easter tablescape ideas.




No comments: