Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Key West Home Decor Gift Ideas for Him

My husband has been after me to design nature inspired home decor products for guys because he says men do  not like feminine stuff in their office, bathroom and man cave.  So I said okay and set out to design some masculine home decor gifts that my husband would approve of.

It is my understanding that most men like nature and the color blue so I searched for the perfect photo that I could use to create unique home decor products for him.

A few years ago my mother-in -aw captured an amazing photograph of the sun setting in Key West Florida, she gave the photo to me and I decided to enhance the beauty of the image with paint. From there I created a variety of home decor gifts that would compliment a mans office, man cave, kitchen or bathroom.

These products are perfect of house warming, birthday or Father's Day gifts as long as your special guy loves nature and or Key West Sunsets.  If you would like to view these gift ideas in a higher resolution then click on the link and it will take you to my zazzle shop.

Thank you for stopping by Designer Home Decor by Susan I appreciate you stopping by.

For the office or kitchen where ever your guy uses pens.  Personalize with your own greeting or text and make your dad or favorite guy smile.

For a Midnight Blue Theme Bathroom

Key West Sunset Bath Accessory Set
Key West Sunset Bath Accessory Set by Susang6
Check out Bathroom Sets online at Zazzle.com

Bathroom Hand or Kitchen Towel for Him
Key West Sunset Decorations for Any Room in a Man’s Home
These lumbar pillows are great because they are the perfect size to support your neck or lower back.  My husband loves these pillows and props them up under his head when he lies on the sofa or in bed.  I bet your guy will like them to.

Here is the Key West Sunset Lumbar pillow that I designed at my zazzle shop.

For the coffee table or the bar, beverage coasters that you can personalize.











No comments: