Friday, November 21, 2014

Vintage Style Christmas



I am a lover of vintage Christmas style are you? I think the yesteryear products are so warm and inviting. My tree is decorated with Hallmark ornaments that I can relate to from when I was a child and also there are handmade ornaments that my mom made when she was first diagnosed with breast cancer.

Yes vintage Christmas decorations mean so much to me as it is a time when I decorate my remembrance tree and look around at product that I have bought over the years that have happy memories.

Every year I like to add to my collection so this year when it came time to buying Christmas cards, gift wrap and home decorations I shopped at zazzle for vintage style products. Here are the products that I love for Christmas this year.


Vintage Christmas Tree
Vintage Christmas Tree by sgolis featuring photo ornaments


Vintage Style Cards – Postage – Labels – Gift Wrap


Here are a few vintage style products that I created from one of my photographs. The Christmas tree features handmade ornaments for 1928. They were made by my mother as it was a way to keep her mind positive when she was diagnosed with breast cancer.   The photo is of a snow flocked Christmas tree that is decorated with heirloom ornaments. The photo was captured with candlelight camera setting.  View all of my products at my zazzle shop look for Susang6.






Burgundy Gold Christmas Tree Wrapping Paper Gift Wrap
Paper
Burgundy Gold Christmas Tree Wrapping Paper Gift Wrap Paper by Susang6
View additional wrapping paper at zazzle.com



Vintage Merry Christmas Wrapping Paper
Vintage Merry Christmas Wrapping Paper by Susang6
Shop for additional wrapping paper at Zazzle



Vintage Style Ornaments


Personalize the back of ornament with your own happy holiday memory or gift greeting for family or friend.







Vintage Style Table Setting



Christmas Tree Tripod Lamp
Christmas Tree Tripod Lamp by Susang6
Check out other Christmas for home Lamp-In-A-Box Lamp at zazzle.com



Create a Cozy Resting PlaceVintage Style Throw Pillows forLiving room or Bedroom













1 comment:

Marsha Cooper said...

Retro is cool. There are a lot of nice choices all the way around here.