Sunday, December 14, 2014

Hunters Man Cave: Featuring Whitetail Designs



Whitetail Designs recently contacted me to create a man cave space for their specialty products and also they needed some space ideas for hunter man cave project. They went on to say that many of their clients, as well as family and friends were deer hunters and all were talking about a man cave setting for their hunting things. The guys needed a room that was their own and I was asked to create an inspiration hunting man cave space. 

Know  that whenever I design spaces I like to conduct an informal interview to find out what they like and dislike. Then from there I will create a space that I think will meet their needs.

The hunting man cave design that I created for Whitetail Designs shows a loft setting of a log home, a rustic stone fireplace, leather sofa, natural wood console and coffee table. As well as a feature wall with deer posters, coat rack and assorted deer accessories done in a plaid design and deer head.

The home decor accessories accent and make the space comfortable. Any hunter would enjoy a space like this, if they are bird hunter they only need to change out the accessories. This room design will meet any outdoor sportsman's needs.

See the holiday hunting man cave bellow.



Hunting Man Cave by sgolis featuring door plaques


Deer Hunting Man Cave Ideas













No comments: