Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Why I Love Home Decor Sets at Polyvore

I have been a member of polyvore for the last six months and love creating home accessory sets.  At first it took me awhile to get accustomed to the way things work but now I love Polyvore because it enables me to reach out to my customer buy showing them how my product designs work in a room setting. 

Here is a set I created for a client who had children this is a more whimsical and fun set where I used the colors of red and green,  


Red and Green Christmas



The marketing tool at polyvore has opened doors for me as my clients look at the set that I create and then they visualize how the product will look in their home. Many times all it takes is seeing the product outside of the zazzle  website and in a home setting to get the client to relate and to have a need for the home decor product.

Clients will email and tell me their thoughts about the home set that I created and many times they will ask me to create a product that would compliment their homes décor and color theme. Other times they will write me and thank me for taking the time to create a home accessory set.

Know that these sets are not 1-2-3 and you are done. An average set takes five hours from start to finish and then I will go back a few times to make sure that the color is balanced. Plus I will move a product here or there. I am a perfectionist when it comes to creating visual online displays.

Anyway I really love polyvore.com because it allows me to create visually appealing home settings that open doors for new clients. I also love meeting all the wonderful and very talented members.. It is so much fun to view their creative and very detailed works of art.

Here is my latest set “Christmas Style” where I featured a cozy  living room with Christmas tree, china hutch and inviting ambiance.  Then I decorated this room with many of the accessories that I designed and also some amazing polyvore finds.  Note I always add pets to my sets because no home is complete without a cat or a dog.







No comments: