Saturday, January 24, 2015

Cozy Bedroom Inspiration



Everyone's cozy bedroom inspiration is different, some want the ambiance of a fireplace, others want to listen to music and some want to pull the covers over their head and sleep all day in their cozy bed.

My cozy bedroom inspiration would have crisp clean cotton sheets that are sprayed with lavender herbal linen spray so that my bedroom has the scent of a french countryside when the lavender flowers are in bloom.  

Then I would like a variety of throw pillows, silky pajamas or gown, dark drapes to conceal the light and breakfast in bed. After breakfast a nap and then in the afternoon  a board game, or 3D jigsaw puzzle or classic movies.

A relaxing day in a cozy bedroom is what I need to fee rejuvenated.  How about you do you want to decorate your room with cozy bedding?  Here are a few cozy bedroom designs that I created using the polyvore tool. The bedroom sets will give you decor ideas so you can design your own cozy bedroom.

If you are interested in any of the products seen in the image then click onto the hyperlink and it will take you to my polyvore profile where you can shop for all the products that are viewed.

 Shown bellow the set are the products that I have designed at my Susang6 zazzle.com shop.  Enjoy the cozy bedroom decor ideas and I hope you get inspired to decorate.



No comments: