Monday, July 6, 2015

Christmas in July

This week I am busy working on a Christmas in July promotion for my All Stores Holiday Products facebook page. 

I oversee this page with the help of my co-Admins Sandyspider and Amber Sluiter.  Both Amber and Sandy are talented print on demand designers that I admire because they are so very talented.  They both are a great help to me with overseeing this popular holiday products and personal shopping services page.



Know that July is a month that many retailers start special Christmas promotions so Sandy and I thought we would do the same by giving our followers a sneak peak at what we have created in our print on demand shops and other products that we have found online that we think are must haves. So starting on July 16th we will be featuring Christmas in July at our facebook page.



I hope that this promotion is a great success as the holiday season will be here very soon. I think it is always best to buy what we need ahead of time before everything is sold out or you have to wait for things to be shipped. When it comes to decorating my home for the Holidays I want everything organized and ready to go.



Here are some home sets that I created at polyvore.com. These sets offer decorating ideas for your Christmas home.   




Christmas Poinsettia Bedroom






Vintage Style Christmas







Silver Snowflake Christmas

No comments: