Thursday, July 2, 2015

Space Saver Ideas for Small Bedroom

Okay so you have a small bedroom and you want to make the most out of your space, then I would change the color of the room by painting the walls and adding mirrors to make the room appear bigger.
Once the room is painted you need to decide if the furniture in this bedroom is right or if it would better to utilize furniture that saved space. Most people buy bedroom sets for their small bedrooms and these sets of furniture tend to take up a lot of space. When it comes to decorating a small bedroom I like to utilize built ins whenever possible; bookshelves with cabinets, and storage drawers under the bed.
Here is a home set that I created at Polyvore.com.  This bedroom design set will show you what I mean by built ins for the bedroom.  I am sure you will see that the specialty beds with drawers underneath omit the need for a chest of drawers or dresser and thus you have saved space and you can now add a chair or small computer desk.


Here are the pillows that I used in decorating the blue and white bedroom:

Blue Monogram Throw Pillow
Blue Monogram Throw Pillow by Susang6
Check out these Pillows at Zazzle

No comments: