Sunday, October 25, 2015

Decorating Dining Room for Christmas



When it comes to decorating my dining room for the Christmas I like to set my table with a festive tablecloth, china and centerpiece. I generally leave my table set throughout the season and it is eye appealing. I also like to accent my china nook because it is located on a feature wall directly behind my dining table.

This year I will use my Spode Christmas tree dinnerware in my china nook and plan to accent this china with battery operated candles because these low light votives look so pretty when the chandelier lights are dimmed.

I also thought I would accent this area with silk holly branches and small red ornaments. The Christmas decorations would compliment my spoke china.


Spode Christmas Tree China in Nook


My dining table will be set with a damask or seasonal patterned holly branch green and white tablecloth with fresh balsam branches for a centerpiece. I will add pine cones and red tartan bows to the arrangement. The fresh balsam will add lovely fragrance to the room.

My theme is the vintage Christmas tree this year along with red and green color scheme for the rest of my house. I will decorate with things that I have and buy my throw pillows and other elegant Christmas tree accents at zazzle.com

Here are a few of home decorations that I found, all were designed by the zazzle artists.




Christmas Tree Tripod Lamp
Christmas Tree Tripod Lamp by Susang6
Find another lamp online at Zazzle




Vintage Santa Claus Plate
Vintage Santa Claus Plate by xmasstore
Browse more Vintage christmas tree Plates at Zazzle




Holly Branch Happy Holicays Custom Tablecloth
Holly Branch Happy Holicays Custom Tablecloth by Susang6
Check out more Green and white Tablecloths at Zazzle

View this video for some easy and elegant Christmas decorating ideas.


No comments: