Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Christmas Home Decor by The Silver Snowflake



Tis the season to decorate our homes for the holidays and many of us will be decorating with a traditional theme of red or green.  However if you are someone who enjoys a holiday home that features modern decor then you will love the print on demand products from The Silver Snowflake.


Here is a home set that I  created at Polyvore, This set will show you how l the silver snowflake ornaments with black and sparkle pillows compliment the the black and white room theme.

Silver Snowflake Home Decor




Know that I am very impressed with the home décor products that this designer creates and that I know them well enough to say that it takes them many hours to do a single product. They are dedicated to their work and if the item is not perfect they will start all over or will design another high-quality print on demand product.

When I needed a special gift  I contacted the designer at The Silver Snowflake, zazzle.com  and hired them to create products for my niece.   The customer service was outstanding and products were brilliant.  Take it from me, if you want a special design for your home or maybe a special greeting card, contact the designer at The Silver Snowflake and she will assist you with your needs.


So here are a few of my favorite home décor products by the designer Silver Snow Flake


Add some sparkle to your home décor with throw pillows here are few that would look sensational in a modern home with black or white Christmas theme.







Silvery Glitter Christmas Ornaments Pillows
Silvery Glitter Christmas Ornaments Pillows by TheSilverSnowflake
Check out more Silver Christmas decorations at Zazzle








Trim your Christmas tree with adorable metal ornaments designed by The Silver Snowflake. These ornaments would make thoughtful gifts, I love the Santa Pug, it is my favorite, what's yours?











Other specialty designs by this featured designer, know that you will not find these items at the mall, you can only find them at her online shop so if you are interested please click  the blue highlighted product title under the image.



Here are some mugs that are perfect for hot cocoa, coffee, herbal tea and I like to eat soup out of my coffee mugs. These holiday mug designs are perfect for gifts too.






If you should happen to buy any of these home décor accessories for gifts, then you may want to wrap them in the this adorable Santa Pug gift wrap. I look at this little guy and it makes me smile.









No comments: