Sunday, May 31, 2015

Gothic Style Black Rose Bedroom Ideas



The Gothic subculture is dark, black and purple being prominent colors however it is also elegant with strong ties to Victorian and romance. 

Know that when it comes to creating an elegant Gothic-style guest bedroom for a friend, I needed to research the look so that I could learn more. I also had to go to my friend's Facebook page to learn about her likes.  

When I felt comfortable I created a Gothic-style bedroom set for my friend that features a Victorian-inspired black rose wallpaper, a black rose lamp, round pillows, and also a regal black tufted sofa, ornate crystal chandelier, and black and white high back bed with black pillows.


 Gothic black rose guest bedroom set that I created for a friend.


The bed that I featured in the set I found at outthereinteriors.com the stripes make the bed frame interesting and you can change the look of the bed with a black on a black brocade duvet cover.  Normally you see the black Victorian four-poster bed, or an iron bed but I thought I would add a unique bed style to the set.

Below find a few black rose gothic style home decorations that I created at my Zazzle store.  Use these products in your bedroom or another living space.  Click the text below the image to view it at my store.  Note the rose pillow with urn and filigree first pillow below it was created from a photograph of Victorian wallpaper its not perfect as the wallpaper had aged. I personally like the "old" look but if you want perfection then this elegant vintage rose pillow is not for you. 

Black Rose Home Decor



Black Rose Craft Fabric










Vintage Gothic Black Rose and White Magnolia Flower Round Clock
by Susang6

No comments: