Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Love Zazzle Custom Fabrics for Crafts

 Zazzle.com came out with a fabric design tool that allows you to create craft fabrics from your photographs. Know that this is fantastic, especially if you want to coordinate fabric with your room theme.  If you want to sew up some throw pillows from the photo of your wildflower garden you can make the custom fabric by using the design tool at Zazzle
I love to sew and create home decorations.  So these craft fabrics are a must have as far as I am concerned.   I have not been this excited for a really long time. 

Before Zazzle fabrics, I had to drive two hours to a city to shop for my upholstery and craft fabrics and hated commuting on the two-lane highways to get to my destination.  So I stopped sewing and being creative.  But not anymore because Zazzle has made it possible for me to get exactly what I want and I can shop in the comfort of my home.  




See other gifts available on Zazzle.

No comments: