Home Decor by Zazzle

Home + Pets

Monday, October 16, 2017

Classic Snowman Home Decor Ideas

This year I decided to decorate my home for the winter holidays with snowman pattern throw pillows and other decorative products. I have been collecting snowman pattern products over the years and would like to incorporate them into my Christmas scheme.

Many people will decorate their home with the classic scheme of red and green but I prefer a winter white or winter wonderland. I like adding fresh-cut balsam branches on my mantle and fresh wreaths and swags on my doors and wall décor. Then I will add Jim Shore snowman figurines, candles, and ornaments to my Christmas tree. For my sofa, accent chairs, and bedroom I will add snowman throw pillows, blankets, and serving tray for the dresser or coffee table. The trays are ideal for holding candles, perfume bottles, or on the coffee table the TV remote, candy dish, and more.
Classic Snowman Home Decor Ideas, photo by Sgolis
I accented my holiday dishes with a snowman
Classic Snowman Home Decor Ideas, photo by Sgolis


The winter wonderland theme with the snowman decor will make a holiday home feel warm and cozy. View snowman decorations that I designed at zazzle.com.

No comments: