Thursday, January 8, 2015

Red and Black Valentine's Day Decorating Ideas

Today I am inspired to decorate my bedroom for Valentine's Day because hubby and I will be staying home this year and I would like to create a red color theme with plenty of hearts and love sayings for the perfect little love nest for the two of us.

So I headed over to my Zazzle gallery and created some modern red locking hearts with black background designs; throw pillow, candy tins, lamps, blanket throw, T-shirt for me and for the wall so heart-shaped decals with cute classic Valentine's day sayings.

 I know it is corny but this stuff makes me smile and since hubby and I have been working and have opposite hours I am thinking to stay home on Valentines Day would be a nice way to reconnect and a bedroom that is decorated with a "love to love you" or "I love you more" theme would be a good way to celebrate  Valentine's Day.

So I designed a variety of pillows sizes so I could pile them on the bed, and then I added home accessories to pop up the room and add to the ambiance.  

Do you decorate for Valentine's Day?

Here is a bedroom set that created to show my clients how to decorate for Valentines' Day.  This set will hopefully inspire you to decorate. 


Here are a few of the products that I used to create this Valentine's Day set, click on the link to view in high resolution.








Here are other home decor products that were designed for Valentine's Day

Love Red Hearts Valentine's Day Decorative Pillow


Love You More Text in White on Red Lumbar Pillow


Cool Love Text Throw Pillow Pinstripes Background


Red Heart Pattern Valentines' Day Towel Set


Red Heart Pattern Valentine's DayCoffee Mug


Patchwork Heart Pattern Fleece Blanket


Valentine Hearts and Roses Fleece Blanket













No comments: