Home Decor by Zazzle

Home + Pets

Friday, September 30, 2016

Autumn is Blanket Weather

When you think of the autumn season you think of cool days and nights or warm days with cool nights. The weather in autumn can change in an hours time so one needs to be ready for anything, including having blankets on the bed and in the den.
Pets LIKE Cozy Fleece Blankets
Last night was definitely autumn blanket weather,  in fact, it was so cool that I shut the windows and put two fleece blankets on the bed. We did not turn on the furnace nor did we start a fire in wood burning stove. The fleece blankets  kept us warm and cozy on a cool autumn night.
Buy Fleece Blankets at Zazzle.com
This morning I woke up at five o’clock. and did some housework and  warmed the living room with the space heater, then sat down to watch the news. The house felt cold so I covered up with a tartan fleece blanket and my dog got up on the sofa and laid next to me. The combination of dog and blanket was cozy.

Everyone is telling me that winter is going to be cold and snowy this year so I will  be shopping at Zazzle.com for fleece blankets, I like the patterns and they always have daily sales. Here are a few blankets that I recommend. Click onto the product to view, You can buy the blankets as shown or customize by uploading your own photograph.


See other gifts available on Zazzle.

No comments: