Friday, March 1, 2024

Spring / Easter Home Décor Ideas

 When it comes time to decorate for the spring / Easter season I prefer to create a classic look by featuring spring floral home decor such as throw pillows, wall décor, wreaths, tablecloths, and runners. I will shop or I will design botanical home decor that features a spring blooming flower; daffodils, tulips, lilacs, and irises to name a few of my favorite spring botanicals. 

Spring season wreath with flameless candle


Here is a vintage bunny rabbit tablecloth that I created at my Zazzle store. This tablecloth features spring flowers, colorful holiday eggs, and a darling bunny rabbit.  It coordinates well with classic or vintage spring-season home decor.



Along with the delightful floral decorations, I will add seasonal decorations to my living room.  I collect figurines by Jim Shore. The Heartwood Creek collection is adorable especially the pint-sized bunny or chick with egg figurines.



Know that I am a firm believer that less is more. I do not like clutter and this is why when I decorate the living room by adding splashes of color so that the neutral color scheme of the room is pleasing to the eye. The space must have ambiance and a delightful spring living room should feel cozy and welcoming to family and friends. 

This year I decorated my kitchen nook by cutting craft paper that I bought at Zazzle and lined the back section of my shelving. Then I added some seasonal rabbit decorations.

 

Zazzle Wildflower craft paper used in the background

I really like the craft paper due to its weight and beautiful printing of the wildflowers, sky, and clouds.  I think my spring / Easter decorations look delightful.

 


 


No comments: