Home Decor by Zazzle

Home + Pets

Wednesday, March 29, 2017

Designing Invitations for Groupon

This week when I visited my Zazzle store I found that I was invited to submit my flat 5/7, glossy card and invitation designs to the My Groupon Products program on Zazzle. For me, this invitation was an honor since I do not design flat cards or invitations. Yes, I have designed flat cards and invitations in the past for customers but never for approval for likes of an organization like Groupon.

I was up for the challenge and designed six-holiday type invitations. I worked tirelessly for a week on the invitations and when they were completed I tagged them for Zazzle approval and four of the six were selected for the program.

Know that there are other designers on zazzle that have tremendous talent and I did not think I had shot at getting accepted, so when I found my product designs on the Groupon page at Zazzle I was thrilled.

The invitations are available for the membership Groupon discount and they are also available for purchase by the general public. So for the print on demand designer, this is a win-win because of the exposure.  It is a wonderful way to get new customers.

Here is my invitation widget, click the blue text under the products to view at my Zazzle store.




Now that my invitation designs are completed I will get back to designing products for home décor.

2 comments:

BarbRad said...

Great job on the invitations!

Sandy Segur said...

Wow, I love your store. You have many beautiful things.